I’m really chuffed to say, as of next week (Thursday 5th November) #coolmumclub HQ will be joined by the awesome Talya, from Motherhood the real deal (@motherhoodreal), as a co-host. This means your blog posts and tweets will get another share by another, extremely cool, blogger. Talyas blog and mine are cut from the same cloth…so she was the perfect co-host. If you haven’t followed her yet, it’s a must. It’s superb to have you on board Talya. We’ll have the new badge ready for next week. Check out her announcement post over on her blog here.
My favourite post from last week was Having a second baby: The fear vs. the reality. I love this post.
I mean…me, and my husband has no attention to having more children and I can say that I feel big pressure when people keep asking me when we are going to have a second child. That’s why I’ve been impressed with this article from the same moment I saw the title. 🙂
The second one was Your 20s vs. Your 30s– Ha-ha! I love it.
The 20s: Getting to bed at 5 am. The 30s: Getting up at 5 am. Isn’t it GREAT?!
This week I’m linking two posts:
Thoughts on God, Existence and Mission – personal observation of the world and existence. I’d like to get some comments with your opinion.
Misconceptions on Motherhood (Loneliness and Loss) – I think many moms would find themselves into this post.
And Talyia is linking up with:
So now on with the show…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
- If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.